LOOKING FOR JOB
Senior Technology Counsel
Australian – WA, perth
- Bachelor’s degree.
- J.D. from a nationally-accredited law school and license to state bar.
- 5-7 years of experience working on technology transactions and IP-related matters. In-house experience (particularly IaaS or SaaS) strongly preferred, and deep knowledge of legal issues relating to open source technology, data privacy and security required.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively across all levels of a fast-growing international organization.
Perth – Australia
- Identify customer challenges by providing break/fix support that eventually focuses on fixing similar issues for all our customers.
- Respond to tickets generated by our customers in a timely manner that accurately addresses and resolves the problem
- Troubleshoot Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS), Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Rails/Unicorn, PHP and Load Balancers
- Contribute to the engineering roadmap through customer advocacy work in one of four verticals: Compute, Networking, Storage, or Developer Experience
- Quickly learn DigitalOcean systems and adapt to rapid changes which are dependent on priorities and alignment to our support objectives
- Work both collaboratively and independently within a team setting (we love Slack!)
- Identify and communicate process improvement suggestions
- Execute incident management and escalation procedures
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to improve the customer experience
- Create Knowledge base for challenging customer issues
- Complete projects at the direction of Platform Support Leadership
For direct sale call us on 09113242161 or email us email@example.com